Sunday 8 December 2013

Monday :(

Oh why are Monday's such hard work? My darling husband has gone back to work and my children are always really moody on a Monday morning. I have loads of washing to do, a carrot cake to make, some shopping to order, the usual housework, writing of Christmas cards (yawn), filling of forms, juggling of the bills and all that jazz, all while my children are in a great big grump.
Its frustrating for the little princess, I understand that. Being 3 years old at Christmas must be an absolute nightmare, what with all the build up. It's a bit like Christmas, but it's not quite. We have a cupboard full of chocolate but the she can't eat any. All of the candy canes that were of the tree went within 2 days, and I have hidden the chocolates for the tree. I might put them on it on Christmas eve!




No comments:

Post a Comment